To create an ever-evolving ecosystem of start-ups and entrepreneurs, MZU BioNEST offers the following services to startups and budding entrepreneurs.
- Furnished Office Space
- Shared resources: Meeting rooms, Conference rooms, Pantry
- Office productivity equipment: Photocopier, Scanner, Projector, video audio conferencing facilities
- MZUBioNEST Laboratory with Equipment and software tools, Facilitation for access to other existing laboratories within Mizoram University, and or of any other institute/organization. It will be subject to the said organization/Institute’s approval and policy.
- Documentation and Printing
Advisory and Training
- Trainings and workshops
- Free advisory from Experts- legal, CA, IP, fund raising. Areas may be added/ removed during the incubation. The supported entities however will have to pay for specific transactions.
- Facilitation for business, professionals and expert network
- Facilitation for investors network
- Facilitation for industry connection
- Showcasing opportunities
- MZU network of alumni and experts
- Experiential learning in bio-incubator
- MZU Ecosystem- Technology Based Incubator, technical resources and interactions, students, library, easy access to IP
- Mizoram University Library and Online Resources
- Availability of interns and temporary support system
- Mizoram University MZUBioNEST brand
- Media visibility
- Address for incorporation (for resident supported entities under physical incubation)
Sponsoring Agency Support
Read more about BIRAC Support and Funding Opportunities here
To apply to our Incubation Programme, please click here Application for Incubation