Admission to MZUBioNEST-BEM for incubation is open to all start-ups with focus on life sciences and allied fields. MZUBioNEST also encourages participation from Self-Help Groups (SHG), Community Based Organizations, Civil Society Organizations and Cooperative Societies. However, preference will be given to start-ups having affiliation with Mizoram University. The centre is open for applicants from
- Faculty members from all schools and departments of Mizoram University
- Students enrolled for regular courses in Mizoram University
- Research Scholars and Project Staffs of Mizoram University
- Alumni of Mizoram University
- Permanent Staff of Mizoram University
- Faculty, staff and students of affiliated colleges under Mizoram University
- Government Agencies associated with MZUBioNEST-BEM
- Applicants supported under any program managed by MZUBioNEST-BEM
- Application sought from other sources
The incubatee may be a Private Limited Company (PLC) or a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
In case the Incubatee is a Proprietorship, Partnership Firm or a Pre-Incorporated entity, the promoters must get it registered as a PLC or as a LLP within five months of entry into incubation.
The incubatee may also be a registered society under “The Mizoram Societies Registration Act 2005” in case of societal incubatees.